AT&T Operation Hand Salute is a national education and mentoring program designed to help service disabled veteran-owned businesses improve operations and be better positioned for business growth. During this national program, AT&T Global Supplier Diversity will work with qualified business leaders to help them in three key areas:
- Participants are paired with AT&T executives and suppliers to provide world-class, one-on-one mentoring.
- Each participant will receive the support of a “blue ribbon” taskforce comprised of other service-disabled veteran-owned business mentors, as well as industry experts.
- Participants will attend a 4 month executive education course through JFK University Institute of Entrepreneurial Leadership, featuring classes created specifically for service disabled veteran-owned.
- AT&T's telepresence and conference service technology will be used as a virtual classroom.
- Participants will have the opportunity to take part in a final presentation with experienced business leaders and AT&T procurement decision makers.
- Participants will have the opportunity to present their business’s core competencies to AT&T procurement decision makers and AT&T suppliers.