AT&T Operation Hand Salute is a national education and mentoring program designed by John F. Kennedy (JFK) University to help service disabled veteran-owned businesses improve operations and be better positioned for business growth. During this national program, AT&T Global Supplier Diversity will work with qualified business leaders to help them in three key areas:
- Participants have access to mentors - business executives, suppliers and JFK University's leadership.
- Each participant will receive the support of an Entrepreneurial Task Force comprised of other service-disabled veteran-owned business mentors, as well as industry experts.
- Participants will attend a 7-month executive education course through the JFK University Institute of Entrepreneurial Leadership, featuring classes created specifically for service disabled veteran-owned businesses.
- AT&T's telepresence and conference service technologies will be used as a virtual classroom.
- Participants will have the opportunity to take part in a final presentation with AT&T and experienced business leaders.
- Participants will have the opportunity to present their business' core competencies to AT&T Professional Supplier Diversity Managers.
*AT&T makes no promise or guarantee that any participant in Operation Hand Salute will receive a contract to provide services or materials to AT&T.