AT&T Operation Hand Salute is a national education and mentoring program designed by John F. Kennedy University to help service disabled veteran-owned businesses improve operations and be better positioned for business growth. During this national program, AT&T Supplier Diversity will work with qualified business leaders to help them in three key areas:
- Participants have access to mentors consisting of real world business executives, suppliers and JFKU Leadership.
- Each participant will receive the support of an Entrepreneurial Task Force comprised of other service-disabled veteran-owned business mentors, as well as industry experts.
- Participants will attend a 7 month executive education course through JFK University Institute of Entrepreneurial Leadership, featuring classes created specifically for service disabled veteran-owned businesses.
- AT&T's telepresence and conference service technology will be used as a virtual classroom.
- Participants will have the opportunity to take part in a final presentation with experienced business leaders and AT&T Personnel.
- Participants will have the opportunity to present their business’s core competencies to AT&T Professional Supplier Diversity Managers.
*AT&T makes no promise or guarantee that any participant in Operation Hand Salute will receive a contract to provide services or materials to AT&T